As part of a highly motivated team your duties will vary from day to day;
· Operating large format printers, laminators and plotters, preparing vinyl graphics and print, applying vinyl and prints to sign panels and vehicles.
· Required to go to site and do installs yourself or as part of a team.
· Involvement with organising the work schedule and the wider management of the team will be part of the role.
· Supporting development of the team and continued development of knowledge and skills in a changing work environment is considered standard practice.
The ideal candidate would have knowledge of the Cambridge market and the surrounding region.
· Minimum 3 years industry experience
· Experience in setting and operating large format printers, HP Latex / Mimaki
· Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
· Vinyl and graphics application knowledge
· IPAF &; PASMA certificates would be beneficial
· On-site installation experience
· Dedicated to providing a high-quality end product for the customer
· Hard working and willing to learn new techniques
· Ability to work well within in a team as well as under your own initiative
· Management or supervisory experience is beneficial
· Knowledge of Clarity or other CRM system would be advantageous
· Good communication skills, able to deal with clients in a professional manner
· Full UK driving license needed for visiting clients
Call 01223 608082 for more details