As part of a highly motivated team your duties will vary from day to day;
· Operating large format printers, laminators and plotters, preparing vinyl graphics and print, applying vinyl and prints to sign panels and vehicles.
· Required to go to site and do installs yourself or as part of a team.
· Involvement with organising the work schedule and the wider management of the team will be part of the role.
· Supporting development of the team and continued development of knowledge and skills in a changing work environment is considered standard practice.
The ideal candidate would have knowledge of the Cambridge market and the surrounding region. Do get in touch if this opportunity is of interest, we can provide appropriate training to get the right candidate up to speed quickly.
· Minimum 3 years industry experience
· Experience in setting and operating large format printers, HP Latex / Mimaki
· Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
· Vinyl and graphics application knowledge
· IPAF &; PASMA certificates would be beneficial
· On-site installation experience
· Dedicated to providing a high-quality end product for the customer
· Hard working and willing to learn new techniques
· Ability to work well within in a team as well as under your own initiative
· Management or supervisory experience is beneficial
· Knowledge of Clarity or other CRM system would be advantageous
· Good communication skills, able to deal with clients in a professional manner
· Full UK driving license needed for visiting clients
Call 01223 608082 for more details